Research has shown that about 40 percent of the energy being used by the HVAC system is wasted as a result of dirty and other undesired substances clogging the air ducts.
An industrial air duct cleaning service company will efficiently get rid of all the debris clogged in your commercial property HVAC system to help you save on energy costs in the long run.
Need To Have Commercial Duct Cleaning Service in Your Building? Contact Us Today For A FREE Estimate!
Give Us A Call – 214-241-4052
Our cleaning services in Dallas TX
Any industrial duct cleaning near me? Hunting for the best commercial air duct cleaning company in Dallas, Texas, can be hectic. Fortunately, we are glad to inform you that you do not have to search anymore. Our technicians are well versed in different methods and procedures of various cleaning, as well as maintenance services.
Our services are in line with occupational therapy and health administration regulations. We also have safety measures in place to ensure that our experts and our clients are safe during the various cleaning and maintenance procedures that we offer.
We aim at ensuring you receive excellent services each time you come to us.
HVAC/ air duct system cleaning
Industrial HVAC cleaning should never be ignored for long. This is because they harbor bacteria, dust, and other disease-causing microorganisms. What most people tend to forget is that such bacterial grows and gets flown out to the working space. The most common sign of contaminated air is sneezing, frequent colds, and worsening of respiratory conditions such as asthma.
Most offices hire HVAC cleaning services as recommended. However, what they do not know is that not all commercial building air duct cleaning services clean deep into the system to get rid of trapped dirt. We understand how hectic it can be to reach into the air ducts to remove the trapped dirt. Our air duct cleaning experts use the manual entry approach to reach those areas which are hard to reach.
We clean all the air handling equipment, heating equipment, fans and other equipment that you would like cleaned. We then reset the equipment for you and return them to their rightful place.
Delicate equipment such as A/C unit condensers coils is thoroughly cleaned using a controlled low-pressure cleaning system. As if not enough already, we will offer you our restoration services such as surface painting, insulation replacement, metal coating, and more.
Why should you have your air ducts cleaned?
There are several reasons as to why we recommend regular HVAC and air duct cleaning. Here are the main ones:
- Helps lower energy costs in your home or business
- Improves lower chances of mold growth
- Enhances HVAC durability
- Help increased airflow and circulation in your home or business
What should you do before the industrial cleaning service arrives at your house?
There some actions that need to be taken before you can finally allow the HVAC cleaning services into your home. Here are some:
- Allocated a room where the experts will keep their equipment. The room should be spacious and accessible.
- It would be best if you organized that the cleaning expert arrives at your office after working hours. The cleaning process is quite noisy and can distract ongoing operations.
- Inquire how much space is needed for the process to go on smoothly. You can then remove any equipment near the conditioner before the experts arrive.
- Inform your office employees of the air duct cleaning and also your home occupants if you intend to clean the home air ducts.
- Ask an expert to help you revise the safety measures in place to see their effectiveness during the process.
What does the air duct cleaning process entail?
Air duct cleaning is simply the removal of all the contaminants within the duct area. Powerful vacuums are used to whisk away all the dirt to enhance fresh air in your home or office.
The HVAC is a very straight forward process. Here is what happens:
- Our professionals will connect a vacuum system to the HVAC
- We then use the recommended commercial grade products and equipment to get rid of the dirt in the system.
- We use the filtration system to get rid of the contaminants. This system ensures instant pure air in your home or office.
- All the holes used to access the system are correctly sealed hence returning the system to it’s the top-performing state.
How long does it take to have the ducts cleaned?
There is no actual answer to this question. Air duct cleaning of a business HVAC varies based on how complex the system is. However, our air duct cleaning service expert will visit your premises before the cleaning day and give you a time estimate of the exercise.
It is recommended that you give your cleaning service as much time as possible. Rushing the exercise may deny you the results you desire. Allow your air duct cleaning service to do their job to perfection without having to worry about time deadlines.
How much will duct cleaning cost me?
How much does commercial air duct cleaning cost will depend on various factors. Some of those factors include; accessibility of the air ducts, air ducts material, location of your home, or office. Despite all these factors to consider, you can rest that our experts will customize the services so that you are billed fairly.
How to maintain clean air ducts
It would help if you established a workable air duct cleaning schedule. Ensure that you have identified a reliable industrial air duct cleaning service near you for the job. Remember that air duct cleaning is not enough to keep the air around you clean. Always vacuum the floor rags, clean the dust on the windows to get rid of airborne microbes.
Our final words
Our experts will not rest until your HVAC is thoroughly cleaned. We care about your health; this is why we incorporate the most powerful air duct vacuum to ensure that you get the services you deserve.