Everyone looks forward to saving a coin when it comes to air duct cleaning and overall HVAC maintenance. However, it is not easy to know whether you are getting a fair quote on the commercial air duct cleaning services cost. How much will commercial air cleaning cost per square foot?
We have discussed the costs of commercial duct cleaning to help you have an idea of what to expect and possible factors affecting the service cost.
Need To Have Commercial Duct Cleaning Service in Your Building? Contact Us Today For A FREE Estimate!
Give Us A Call – 214-241-4052
What is commercial air duct cleaning?
Your HVAC system features a filter, but not all contaminants get filtered. This is the reason why regular cleaning of air ducts is recommended. Clogged air ducts reduce the efficiency of your heating and cooling system. Improved airflow in the HVAC system leads to effectiveness, which, in return, leads to low energy costs.
Industrial air duct cleaning service involves using specialized equipment to get rid of dirt and contaminants accumulated in the air ducts. The process makes use of agitation devices such as whips and compressed air nozzles. The cleaning experts usually attach a vacuum to the HVAC system to attain the needed negative pressure. The debris in the air ducts is loosened and pulled to out.
Our air duct cleaning services in Dallas Texas
Should you hire a commercial air duct cleaning service near you? There are quite a good number of air duct cleaning services in Dallas, Texas. If that is the case, then why should you choose us?
- We have several years of experience in commercial air duct cleaning. Our group of experts will work tirelessly to give you the results you deserve.
- We are NADCA certified; this means that we carry out the air duct cleaning process in compliance with the regulations put in place by the body. We have a liability insurance cover to take care of any damages that might occur during the duct cleaning process.
- Our experts have maintained their accreditation by attending continuous courses.
Having your ducts thoroughly reduces the number of pollutants and other undesired particles that circulate throughout the room when the HVAC system is switched on. We visit your commercial premises to perform an on-site inspection before providing you with a quote.
Commercial air duct cleaning costs
For us, ductwork goes beyond just cleaning the ducts. We go the extra mile and inspect your furnace. We then clean the furnace so that we ensure that all the components of the HVAC system are well maintained for efficiency and effectiveness.
We do not have a special introductory price for our HVAC cleaning services. Commercial duct cleaning cost will depend on the following:
- Size of the HVAC system: The air duct cleaning costs largely depend on the size of the heating and cooling system. A large unit will cost you more, as it will take more time to clean.
- System accessibility: Some systems feature complicated construction. Such systems are not easy to clean; more time will be spent trying to maneuver. This kind of unit will cost you more than those that are easily accessible.
- Number of furnaces: large commercial buildings have more than one heater. This means that there will be more ducts to be cleaned. This tells you that you will pay more.
- The number of vents and registers: The more the vents and the registers, the more the time used to clean up, thus increase in total cost.
- Asbestos: There are quite several buildings that have asbestos in the duct insulation or register boots. Removing the asbestos is not easy, it needs a particular unique procedure which will significantly hike the total cost
- Presence of mold: Mold cleaning takes quite some time as compared to just cleaning dust and debris. This is because mold removal has to factor in some steps such as containment, which is time-consuming.
- HVAC use: The more you use your cooling and heating system, the more likely that it will collect more debris overtime.
Duct material: Ducts are made of different materials such as fiberglass, sheet metal, and more. Ducts made of non- metallic flexible material feature wiring that enhance its functionality. These types of ducts are not easy to handle, and they easily rip when not handled carefully.
Air duct contamination prevention
It is vital to be serious about HVAC maintenance right from the start. You will realize that it will go a long way in preventing the accumulation of any pollutants in the air ducts. The best way to stay on top of your air duct contamination prevention is to inspect your HVAC system regularly visually. It would help if you were prompt when it comes to replacing filters and cleaning the coils as instructed by your HVAC manufacturer.
- You should also ensure that the air intakes are located away from contamination sources or near contamination sources.
- Always seal up the ductwork each time you have construction going on in the building.
Get your quotation today
We are aware that most air duct cleaning services will give you a baseline cost. We will adequately inspect your commercial building and putting all the factors listed above into consideration so that we can provide you with the total cost for the entire exercise.
We are your best option when it comes to improving your air circulation in your commercial set up and removing contaminants from your commercial building. Do not hesitate to reach out to us today; we are looking forward to working with you.